Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Table

Thanks to Susan at Between Naps on the Porch, I get to share my tables with everyone.  Welcoming and hospitality are important in our culture.  It is nice to be able to be welcoming, even with our blogs.

So, welcome to my Christmas table.





I realize it is late to post Christmas table pictures, but after all, Christmas was a Thursday, and New Year's Eve got away from me.












The little bear sitting on his "tuffet" are salt and pepper shakers from Lenox.






























The holly and ribbon glasses I picked up off of ebay.  I do not know the manufacturer on these.















 The bell shaped candy or nut plate is Spode.  The green sandwich glass plate I picked up from an antique store.









 The centerpiece is cheerful silk poinsettias in a vase from a flower shop.











 The salad plates are Lenox Federal holiday collection.











The dinner plates are Creation Green by Block Spal.















The pair of these cute little vintage train candle holders were a gift from a friend.














The candy cane provides a ready after dinner mint for fun!






6 comments:

  1. Lovely table you have set!
    Really like the green rimmed dishes.
    The centerpiece is beautiful with these flowers for Christmas and the tablecloth is so pretty.

    Pleasant ideas.

    Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year!
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a way to start the new year~it would be such a special treat to sit at your table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I especially like your tablecloth. Those little train candle holders are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty! I love the lace table cloth on the red. It really is so Christmas-y! Love the green glass plate to!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I really like the salad plates with the french horn on them and you have paired them nicely with the "Creation Green" ones.
    I'm still enjoying seeing Christmas tablescapes so I'm glad you posted this.

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty -- classic Christmas -- and what a beautiful tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete