Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Coffee Themed Table

It's Tablescape Thursday!  I am excited to post this.  I have been viewing many beautiful tablescapes over the past several weeks which are linked to "Between Naps on the Porch."  I have decided to participate this week.  Enjoy!


I found these great plates at Hobby Lobby; each with a different design of a coffee house.




































I also ran across these place mats with a coffee house theme.




I added a pretty butter yellow plate and red serving plate to accent the yellows and reds found in the plates and placemats.





I tucked the flatware into the folded napkins in the goblets.



And a white cup and saucer.  You must have coffee!




And added cute red vintage coffee pot salt and pepper shakers, a crystal sugar dish, and a creamer with stir straws.



The centerpiece is a candle tucked in a hurricane surrounded by coffee beans.







Along the server, I set out a vintage coffee set, coffee syrup bottles, and a fall arrangement.













This is the finished setting. 


Bellissimo!

11 comments:

  1. Oh cute - Live the little chefs. This looks like a delightful place to have coffee and chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coffee theme table. This is darling!
    Tablescape Thursday is always a treat to get to see all the neat ideas that are shared.

    Hope you'll drop by my Kansas Home for a spot of tea...
    blessings,
    d from HomeHaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coffee dishes! They make a very cute table! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ow! Those lovely chefs! It gives your tablescape an air of modernism.
    I really like it. Great job.
    Have a nice day,
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this tablescape!!! The dishes are fabulous, and all the colors and elements you've used really tie it all together beautifully! Well done! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute plates! I love the different scenes. The plates and chargers are perfect together! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you decided to participate in TT! It's so much fun, isn't it? I enjoyed your coffee theme, and you carried it out beautifully!

    Great colors! Loved the vintage coffee pot salt & peppers!Great idea to put the candle in coffee beans ... very nice photo by candlelight!!

    Bye for now,
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sonja...what a wonderful tablescape! I've never seen one with a coffee theme and after seeing how darling this is, I'm wondering why no one ever thought to do one! :-) I love it! The placemats and plates are perfect...and I love the buttery yellow ones. Coffee beans around the candle...genius! So glad you joined in this week! Welcome!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! You have great taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sonja, this is a very clever table. Love the coffee theme. The coffee beans around your candle are the perfect touch, and I'm sure the aroma is heavenly. Love those cute plates. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!! So cute and such happy colors...BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO DO THIS JUST WHEN I DECIDED I NEED TO QUIT COFFEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete